Angela Miles....VIP Bride.....Thank you for being so sweet!


"Hey Bonnie~ I have a few pictures from the wedding so everyone can see how AMAZING you are. You were SO sweet to personally tailor my dress and add the pick-ups for me. You literally MADE the dress of my dreams! I will never be able to thank you enough. You also made our groomsmen & bridesmaids, moms, grandmas, and of course my handsome groom look absolutely stunning. Because of you, we definitely had the wedding of our dreams. Thanks for EVERYTHING!"- Angela Ferguson Miles

*She is so sweet, we wanted to share what she said*

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

    follow me on Twitter

    About

    Arzelle's Bridal has been Nashville's go to bridal salon for generations! Located in the heart of West End Avenue. Call and make your appointment today! 2926 West End Ave Nashville, TN 37203 615.327.1020 {parking lot off 30th, beside Bricktops}